January 17, 2011

Torino Visit! School Re-open!

8th Gen:
It's quite cold here...
Today, I been invited to my host cousin, Giudo at Acqui Therme in the Afternoon. I played X-box live with him and we had so must fun too! I beat him on the game! xD... Btw, we talk a lot about each other and I also show him some photos from Malaysia.
Self-timer picture! ^^

CIn Cin!
While in the evening, my host family and I were invited for a huge dinner by my host mom friend(Anastasia's Aunt) far in the rural area inside a huge house like a castle! Wow! Yeah... It's amazing. We enjoyed some good food too! Let pictures tell the story...

9th Gen:
Torino city



National Cinema Mezeum
Torino is a major city which is a business and cultural centre in northern Italy, capital of the Piedmont region, located mainly on the left bank of the Po River surrounded by the Alpine arch. The population of the city proper is 909,193 (November 2008) while the population of the urban area is estimated by Eurostat to be 1.7 million inhabitants; the Turin metropolitan area is estimated by OECD to have a population of 2.2 million.

Today, it's time for my host sister, Esther to come back to the college at Torino. So my host mom will take her back to Torino while me followed them. The trip take time only 1 & 1/2 hour from my home, Cassine(Direction north-west). As soon as we arrived, my host mom accompany me for a walk around the city downtown. Unfortunately, the weather in Torino bad, invisibility is almost reaches zero. B'coz of that, I do not took a lot of pictures due to the foggy weather. Sadly... After awhile, I also had lunch with some of Esther's dorm friends/best friends! They come all over part of Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment