January 17, 2011

School Had Started! School Days Daily Rountine!

School days Daily Routine:
The school had started already and so do the everybody is busy on their work(including my host parent) here in Italy. As usual, I woke up early in the morning at 6a.m to catch a public train/bus to Alessandria, where my school was located. The school end in 1.15p.m and I be at home by 2p.m to have my lunch(which usually I had my own lunch, mom cooks). Here in Italy, we have to go to school 6days a week(Mon-Sat), while in Malaysia is only 5days a week. Yeah... The school life here is totally different from the one in Malaysia. That why I need to get use to it! ^.^

While in the afternoon, I usually spend my typical time staying at home, helping my host mom with house chores and sometime go out with friends after school. While in the evening, we have dinner with dad b'coz he usually back from his work at evening. After dinner, we usually chi-chat with my host sis, Esther via Skype. I go to bed early at 9p.m and tomorrow is another schooling day.

No comments:

Post a Comment