January 11, 2011

The Three Kings Arrives! Shopping In Panorama!

5th Gen:
Panorama
Gameshop in Italy! Original from Europe, not like at Mas. Cetak rompak!
Today is another special day, I woke up a bit late in the morning and followed my host dad to buy some grocery for home. And this time, my host dad took me to a huge shopping complex Pamorama(like a giant supermarket) at Alessandria. My eyes doesn't blink when I was in the shopping center. There was a lot of thing sell in the super market including fruits, groceries, recipe, ingredient and so on! That place was just perfect for shopping! And the most important thing is, It's saldi(sales) in Italy on January! 50%, 70% or even 80% off! E molto economica(Very cheap). You can see thing are sold very cheap here. Even branded wears around the world only cost 5euro such as nike T-shirt! I bought quiet a lot! It's a bargain! But sadly, it was hard to find asian size here in Italy. that's why you need to keep brossing then...


Levis! Jeans paradise...
6th Gen:
Pictura! Have you notice the sock?
Today is an important day in Europe. There call it The 3 King Arrive Day(Not actual remember the name, ForgotLaH!). There was a reason/story why people in Europe cerebrate this day(Coz in Malaysia, we never cerebrate like this kind of event). It's is more likely like The 25th Christmas Day. Early in the morning we open our present(Gifts only for non-marriage people, like angpau in Chinese New Year). MmmMmBehh... Not actual a present like we get in our B'day party. It's like presents put in a huge sock(rather than warp it into plastic! I bet you know what I mean... We always see it at cartoon with those kind of sock. Oh yaRh! About the present! I get a black coal! Omg!!! Am I a bad guy? Lolz... (when you get black coal in this day means that you are a naughty boy, rather then some nice and creamy chocolate!) 
While in the afternoon, we have a big lunch with grandma, Nona Piera. I wear another of my traditional Malaysian cloths, Baju Selangor and enjoy the big lunch!(HaiyahH... Makan lagi! I'm an afs, another fat student!).

7th Gen:
I'm the chef in the kitchen!
The true Italian pizza. Tuna & some halal salame with cheese on top!
Today is better than yesterday! You know what! I gonna learn/make some true Italian Pizza today! Let me tell you this! It's totally easy! All we need is a special flour, oils, water, some sauces, cheese, and others you can put anything as you like such as vegetable, meat, salame(pieces of chic meat like ham). I bought a halal meat 2days ago and also some of the spices for the pizza! Overrall, It's only take not more than 1/2hour to prepare it! Thx to my host dad this time coz he is the one will be my tutor chef this time! The cooking was a huge success! Gonna make it when I'm home back in Mas! ^^ While......

Maggis supply from Malaysia!

Yummy!
Aroma!

















In the evening, I open up my maggi supply that is bought from Malaysia. Such a lame thing! Lolz!!! Laugh out loud! You never find maggi here in Italy. All my afs'er friend from Mas was desperately searching for maggi here in Italy! Wahahaha... It remind me about food back at Mas! Btw, all of us enjoyed some Malaysian maggi at the dinner! It's was funny thing. I showed my host family to use the chopsticks. There keep looking, and looking and asking how am I suppose to eat with only a pair of thin stick! Hahaha... Miss Malaysian ways of eating very much! Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment